Department: Product Management
Desired Work Experience: 3 to 4 years experience. Expertise in development of financial products will be an added advantage.
- Understand and analyze business requirements for VSoft’s gamut of Software Products in the Banking & Financial Arena.
- Work cross-functionally with customers,sales,and the development team to gather requirements, plan and drive product definitions, develop road-map and define release priorities, product improvements & enhancements.
- Participate in product design discussions and identify key players, key issues, and system implications.
- Gain domain knowledge and expertise and act as a functional interface to the development team by explaining requirements and provide functional understanding.
- Write detailed descriptions of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify programs. Produce, implement and manage the Project Plan for small to medium size projects involving several team members.
- Monitor progress against plan, identify risk areas, define and implement pro-active/correct steps to ensure success of project.
- Conduct market research and provide competitive analysis of current and expected future competitors. Drive development of sales collateral and educate the sales force on the products – features and functionality.
Desired Profile of the Candidate:
- Strong technical understanding of Product Development Life Cycle, exposure to object – oriented software development and demonstrated expertise in managing small teams.
- Exposure to use-case driven requirements analysis and UML concepts.
- Ability to simplify and communicate technical & complex functional & domain nuances to technical team members and when required to clients alike.
- Sound Analytical skills with the ability to deal with pressures of product development and support.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
Excellent multicultural and virtual team skills.
To apply for the position, write to firstname.lastname@example.org